Monday, February 7, 2011

First Post

Wow, I created a blog.  It's something I've been wanting to do for a while but haven't done so because I always thought it would be more difficult.  So, now I have to think of something to say.  What do I say?

I started this blog mostly so I can have a place where I can journal and keep track of my life.  I'm still young, but sometimes, I feel as though my life is passing me by and I'm not taking the time to enjoy it and savour each and every minute.

So, for now, that is all I am going to say.  I know it will be a while, if ever, before someone stumbles upon this space and I am okay with that.  I may even prefer that.  So there's no real pressure to over share.  Not just yet : )

No comments:

Post a Comment